- Check-in from 14 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out before 12 on the day of departure.
Prices for our camping spots. (Low season price/High season price v.25-32)
- Camping spot without electricity, 295 / 335 SEK/night.
- Narrower spot (electricity), 310 / 360 SEK/night*.
- Village called Trivselbyn (electricity) 325 / 375 SEK/night*.
- Beach spots (electricity), 375 / 475 SEK/night*.
Prices for our cabins (Low season price/High season price v.25-32)
- The circus carriage (2 beds with trinette kitchen and lake view!) 750 / 850 SEK/night
- Sommarbyn cabin 1 (triple bed, shower, WC and a kitchen), 750 / 850 SEK/night.
- Sommarbyn cabin 2 o 3 (Newly built cottages with one bedroom with 2 beds & 2 beds in the sleeping loft, triple kitchen, shower and WC), 1150 / 1250 SEK/night.
- Lönneberga (five bed, shower, WC and a kitchen), 1150 / 1250 SEK/night.
Please bring your own bedding (sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases) or rent with us.
On our camping we have a couple of spots for season line-up. Choose between summer season, winter season or all year around. All camping spots for season line-up are equipped with electricity, some also have water and drains.
Contact us for more information and prices.
In the reception at Hanatorps Camping we will be happy to help you with suggestions and tips on what to do.
Here you also make you reservations on our Activities and laundry room, also you can buy a fishing license.
Added to this there is a small shop in the reception. In our shop you can buy ice cream, cooling drink’ or a cup of coffee.
We also have a selected assortment of groceries. During the summer season we are gladly giving you the opportunity to order freshly baked bread.
Make your order the night before and come and get your bread in the morning.
Wi-fi is free and available around the reception building.
At the campsite you will find restaurant Thai Makinni Utsikten. Eat there and have a wonderful view, or why not take to the caravan, the beach or home?
The restaurant also has alcohol rights. For more information about the menu, we refer you to their own website: www.thaimakinni.se/utsikten/
- Play minigolf, price: 6-14 years SEK 30, adult (from 15 year) SEK 60
- Play boule (orbs can be rented)
- Grill at “Hanagrillen”
- Rent a conoe, SUP (stand up paddleboard) or rowing boat
- Take a swim in the lake
Outdoor life is what we are most proud of. The fishing in the lakes around Örby is good and there are about 20 lakes and rivers in the immediate area to choose from. (Don't forget to buy a fishing license!)
Around Hanatorp there are beautiful roaming areas with joints of different lengths. In the spring you can enjoy a rich bird life and in late summer the blueberry daisies and mushrooms are waiting to be picked in the forests around us. Here you also meet the exciting cultural landscape of the Öresjö district. Not far from us lies the ancient castle Öresten and at the other end of the eastern Öresjön lies "Seaton's hill" - Hyltenäs Kulle. Within the radius of 5 km you will also find several worthwhile cultural reserves.
Shopping and entertainment:
Hanatorps camping is also an excellent starting point for West Swedish shopping. In Mark's municipality you will find the unique Textile Kingdom (Tygriket) with several outlets. If that´s not enough, it´s not far to:
- Mark's Golf Club (5 minutes by car)
- GEKÅS Ullared (50 km)
- Gällstad Outlet (60 km)
- Knalleland Borås (35 km)
- Gothenburg, full of shopping, attractions and the amusement park Liseberg (55 km)
Annual recurring event:
- Midsummer celebration, together we dress the midsummer pole and dance the traditional dances. Every year we try to get a troubadour that plays during the day. Midsummer weekend entails an extra cost of 300 SEK.
- Accordion meeting (Dragspelsstämman), this annual tradition is held weekend 34 ( this year August 24-27 2023). At this annual tradition, several accordion enthusiasts, beginners as professionals, gather and play together at the camping.
These two events usually mean that the camping will be fully booked. Then make sure to book well in advance to be part of the experience.
511 31 Örby
Tel: +46(0)703 80 70 48
Kontakta: Hanatorps Camping
GPS: N57º 28.443 E012º 42.246